There are many reasons to join our network. Here are the most popular:
1) You want to become a full-time freelancer and work gigs on your own terms. You're sick of the traditional 9-5 job and you're not interested in working for the same company for your whole career. The gig-economy movement is here!
2) You have a full-time job already but want to earn extra income by working side-gigs that match your skills.
3) You have a full-time job but you are open to trying out other opportunities on the side to see if they are a better fit for you and your career.
4) You are semi-retired but want to stay in the game and work part-time gigs when you feel like it.
There are many advantages to becoming a freelancer on FactoryFix, here are a few off the top of our head:
1) Flexibility. FactoryFix allows you to work when and where you want. We send gig opportunties to your inbox, you only respond to the ones that you are interested in. There is no obligation to take a specific job.
3) No Paperwork. FactoryFix handles the time sheets, approvals, billing, insurance, and payments for you. Simply focus on what you do best and we'll take care of the rest!
How do I get paid on FactoryFix?
Once you get hired for a gig on FactoryFix, we'll set you up for a weekly direct deposit. Simply keep track of your hours in your FactoryFix account and you will get paid for those hours the following week!
How is workers comp handled?
If you already have a workers comp policy, we will ask you for a certificate. If not, no worries! FactoryFix will help set you up with our insurance partner. There is no upfront cost.
Does it cost anything to join FactoryFix?
No, there is no cost to join our network! Simply apply and once you are approved, you will start to receive gig opportunities that match your skills!
How are the hourly rates determined?
FactoryFix's algorithm determines the hourly rate for a gig using a number of factors including location, length of the gig, and type of skilled position.